NAD+ Therapy Benifits & Teen-week Program
What is NAD+
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme found in all living cells and is an essential component of chemical reactions that occur in nearly all of our cells. These reactions are responsible for regulating every process in our body. NAD+ is a key building block for a healthy body and promotes the optimal functioning of the brain, internal organs, and musculoskeletal system.
As we age, our NAD+ levels decline significantly. Scientific studies have shown that by the time one reaches middle age, their body no longer produces enough NAD+ to meet their biological needs. Replenishing the body’s NAD+ via IV Therapy has been scientifically shown to help restore NAD+ to optimal levels.
WHAT DOES NAD+ DO AND
Why is it Important?
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cognitive Impairment
- Depression and Anxiety
- Food, Alcohol, and Nicotine Cravings
- Chronic Pain
- Decline in Athletic Performance
IV NAD+ Therapy Help?
- Increase energy and reduce general fatigue
- Improve mental cognition
- Improve mood and feelings of anxiety
- Reduce Cravings
- Improve collagen production
- Improve skin complexion and texture
- Decrease pain
- Decrease in migraines and intensity
- Improve athletic recovery and performance
- Improve metabolic function
- Repair and regenerate neurons
- Repair cellular DNA damage
- Increase mitochondrial production
- Metabolize toxins
INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT COSTS
Take Home Vial
Tru Niagen Pro (500mg)
Four NAD+ IVs for the first two weeks Five 100mg a week self-administered injections for eight weeks $2,250 (30% discount off retail)
Four NAD+ IVs for the first two weeks Three 200mg a week self-administered or in-office injections for eight weeks $2,600 (30% discount off retail)
30 day supply $75 optional and not included in the price of the 10-week program